MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New installed plug-ins not showing up in the ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In need of advice..

We have tried to install two mybb plug-ins, the Thankyoulike plug-in and could not get to show up in the ACP plug-in area. So we went with a simple install to see what could be happening with the MyBBThankyou plug-in. It didn't show up in the ACP either.

So it seems that something is blocking our new plug-ins from working as they should. We've installed plug-ins before and they all work great.

Does anyone have an idea of what could cause this to happen?

Thank you,

Solarius for rogue-nation3.com
i have the same issue. i copied files to to root drive as directed, nothing shows up in the ACP Plug-In area

i have done this for 3 seperate plugins
Check server logs. There should be more info about that. I'm pretty sure that a plugin has some conflicts with the other (or you have a PHP version too high than recommended).
If the list is entirely empty, then there will be a file in inc/plugins that shouldn't be. If other plugins show then the new one doesn't, then it's missing the main plugin file.
(2022-10-01, 03:57 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]If the list is entirely empty, then there will be a file in inc/plugins that shouldn't be. If other plugins show then the new one doesn't, then it's missing the main plugin file.

I uploaded one of your plugins that says it's compatible, but the list is still empty, it shows HelloWorld as inactive, nothing else.
I've messed with MyBB before, and I'm thoroughly confused as to why the plugins aren't showing up.
Then you must not be uploading the right files. Upload a screenshot from inc/plugins