MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't get custom mycode to work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm trying to make mycode work and as much as I try it's as if I don't put any replacement, it ignores everything, can you help me? tell me what files can be wrong.

I need help I'm crazy, thanks to all

[Image: Captura-desde-2022-09-30-07-46-58.png]

[Image: Captura-desde-2022-09-30-07-47-07.png]
The marquee element has been deprecated which could be why it is not working.

Quote:"Deprecated: This feature is no longer recommended. Though some browsers might still support it, it may have already been removed from the relevant web standards, may be in the process of being dropped, or may only be kept for compatibility purposes. Avoid using it, and update existing code if possible; see the compatibility table at the bottom of this page to guide your decision. Be aware that this feature may cease to work at any time."
- MDN Web Docs

You should use CSS animations instead.
(2022-09-30, 01:15 PM)Taylor M Wrote: [ -> ]The marquee element has been deprecated which could be why it is not working.

Quote:"Deprecated: This feature is no longer recommended. Though some browsers might still support it, it may have already been removed from the relevant web standards, may be in the process of being dropped, or may only be kept for compatibility purposes. Avoid using it, and update existing code if possible; see the compatibility table at the bottom of this page to guide your decision. Be aware that this feature may cease to work at any time."
- MDN Web Docs

You should use CSS animations instead.

Hello Taylor, does not recognize any 

[Image: Captura-desde-2022-09-30-15-18-22.png]

[Image: Captura-desde-2022-09-30-15-18-30.png]
You would have to actually use the MyCode in the test section.

So test with this:

[marquee]This is a test[/marquee]

The tester isn't going to show anything if you don't use the MyCode.
(2022-09-30, 01:26 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]You would have to actually use the MyCode in the test section.

So test with this:

i'M Sorry!you're right thanks

(2022-09-30, 01:26 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]You would have to actually use the MyCode in the test section.

So test with this:

with Bold works, with others it does not recognize them. I'm crazy

[Image: Captura-desde-2022-09-30-15-38-28.png]

[Image: Captura-desde-2022-09-30-15-38-33.png]