MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: element.style where can I modify this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
element.style 

where can I modify this?

to change the colors, but I can't find this file  -- element.style

can someone help me?
element.style means that the style is directly in the html tag (attribute style="...") and not defined in a css file.
(2022-10-18, 08:38 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]element.style means that the style is directly in the html tag (attribute style="...") and not defined in a css file.

Hi.

I understand that, but how can I modify it?
Edit the html tag in the template where it is. Or add a css entry for the element if you can have a relevant path to isolate it.
Without more information, impossible to help you.
(2022-10-18, 09:14 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Edit the html tag in the template where it is. Or add a css entry for the element if you can have a relevant path to isolate it.
Without more information, impossible to help you.

this is the signature, I want to modify the color, because there is a dark theme under the original style, and the color of the original theme is displayed in the dark theme
You should paste the template here...
You can override .post_content .signature, just put what you need in one of the last loaded css (or add your own css and make it loaded in last position)