MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb template numbers not showing ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: MHcDOAM.png]

The template numbers are not visible as in the picture above. I used IP Ghost plugin. How can I fix this? mybb 1.8.31
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=12 @Diogo Parrinha

My template is as in the picture below.
[Image: D8CEwde.png]
Yeni bir admin paneli teması yükleyip deneyebilir misin? Tema ile alakalı bir problem yaşamıştım daha önce.
ACP > Home > Preferences > Turn on / off Code Mirror > enable this.
(2022-10-18, 02:38 PM)Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Yeni bir admin paneli teması yükleyip deneyebilir misin? Tema ile alakalı bir problem yaşamıştım daha önce.

(2022-10-18, 02:38 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]ACP > Home > Preferences > Turn on / off Code Mirror > enable this.

There is no such problem in editing the template with another nick, only the nick that I have hidden with the ip ghost plugin has a problem.
This is an individual user preference, so it may be enabled for others, but if it's disabled for the one you're logged in as, it won't.
(2022-10-18, 04:14 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]This is an individual user preference, so it may be enabled for others, but if it's disabled for the one you're logged in as, it won't.

It's still the same even though I enabled it from settings.
As I said above, I used the IP Ghost plugin. I uninstalled the plugin when this issue occurred, the templates appear in source mode in the admin panel.
I don't really see the connection between the plugin and this issue, the plugin prevents IPs being logged, not the code editor being loaded. You didn't mention uninstalling it works before. If it's causing a problem, then the easiest solution is to not use the plugin. It's not maintained, so you're unlikely to get a fix for whatever is going wrong with it.
(2022-10-18, 04:34 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really see the connection between the plugin and this issue, the plugin prevents IPs being logged, not the code editor being loaded. You didn't mention uninstalling it works before. If it's causing a problem, then the easiest solution is to not use the plugin. It's not maintained, so you're unlikely to get a fix for whatever is going wrong with it.

I misunderstood the subject, your suggestion below solved the problem, thank you....

(2022-10-18, 02:38 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]ACP > Home > Preferences > Turn on / off Code Mirror > enable this.
Forum adresi nedir?