MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can anyone tell me why main index page taking time?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

Can anyone tell me why main index page taking time but other pages are opening on time.

Main page: Generated in 4.269 seconds (0.24% PHP / 99.76% MySQL)

Regards.
In the debug stats at the bottom, it will say SQL Queries, how many are there?
(2022-10-21, 11:26 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]In the debug stats at the bottom, it will say SQL Queries, how many are there?

Generated in 4.306 seconds (0.32% PHP / 99.68% MySQL)

SQL Queries: 20 / Server Load: 0.57 / Memory Usage: 2 MB
In general, the number of SQL queries is fine. This looks like a regular Mybb install with no plugin-ins and such.

I guess this is related to your webhosting - because of a very bad performance of the database engine.
You better should ask your webhosting provider for this performance.

[ExiTuS]
If you can PM me admin login details, I can check the query execution times in the debug stats. But yes, it sounds like a slow server to me.
(2022-10-21, 10:55 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]If you can PM me admin login details, I can check the query execution times in the debug stats. But yes, it sounds like a slow server to me.

If you dont mind can you tell me query execution times option and I will send you the report here?
If you want to individually copy and paste each query and query time here, feel free.
(2022-10-22, 11:35 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to individually copy and paste each query and query time here, feel free.

Can you tell me from which option should I copy paste the query and query time ?
Call this url with admin privileges:
YOURFORUMURL/?debug=1

To see if somethings went wrong, Matt wants to check all available queries on this debug page, I guess Wink
(2022-10-22, 02:31 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]Call this url with admin privileges:
YOURFORUMURL/?debug=1

To see if somethings went wrong, Matt wants to check all available queries on this debug page, I guess Wink

Here you go: Click Here
Pages: 1 2