MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I cannot activate my account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have registered and send a request for a code to activate my account on the forum (https://secondlifecopybot.com/), but I do not receive a message in the mail. I also checked spam. It's been a long time since I signed up, but I still haven't received a message. [Image: DJzlI4.md.png]
These are the support forums for the MyBB software, we unfortunately can’t help with issues if you’re a user of a forum and not the owner. You will need to get in touch with the site owner to look into this, and if they need help they will need to post here.
I can't contact the administration because guests and non-activated users cannot leave messages. When I go to the profile of the forum owner, a request appears to log in and also activate the account. How can I contact the forum owner?
I have no more information than you on how to contact them unfortunately, the software is freely installed and we don’t know anything about site owners or have any contact details.
It's a pity. Thanks for the feedback!