MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forums lost CSS after using virtual host apache2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all ,

i have installed myBB successfully and put all file to /var/www/html/mybb/ . However when i add virtual host conf to apache and reload my forum lost all of it image and css file , my page only contains word

<Virtualhost *:80>
        Servername www.mydomain.com
        Documentroot /var/www/html/mybb/
<directory /var/www/html/mybb/>
allowoverride all
allow from all
</directory>
</Virtualhost>

[attachment=45498]

Anyone have any idea what could be causing this? Thanks !
It's likely the MyBB Board URL setting is incorrect, but we can't tell you what it should be as we don't know your URL.
(2022-10-26, 09:13 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]It's likely the MyBB Board URL setting is incorrect, but we can't tell you what it should be as we don't know your URL.

Hi, i will take it more specific :

Default MyBB Board URL is : 192.168.1.10/mybb . It can access  via browser normally then i want to access MyBB dashboard by only enter domain name mybb.com on my LAN network so i create a virtual host config with above code. After i apply that config then enter mybb.com or ip 192.168.1.10 on URL MyBB Board become like my picture, please advice , thanks !
Your MyBB url must match your vhost if you want the CSS back.
And you'll have to access your forum using the vhost.

Note that we indicate that we can't help for localhost (or local network) forums.
(2022-10-26, 03:50 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Your MyBB url must match your vhost if you want the CSS back.
And you'll have to access your forum using the vhost.

Note that we indicate that we can't help for localhost (or local network) forums.

Thanks i will try this 👍👍