MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin Page in ACP is Empty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I go to the plugins page in the ACP (/admin/index.php?module=config-plugins), the page doesn't display any plugins to enable, disable, etc. I've already tried moving all plugin files out of the plugins directory (/inc/plugins), but this problem still persists. I've attached a screenshot of the problem page.
[attachment=45508]
This will happen when there's files in inc/plugins that shouldn't be. Attach a screenshot of what is in there currently.
(2022-10-30, 01:32 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]This will happen when there's files in inc/plugins that shouldn't be. Attach a screenshot of what is in there currently.

The only thing in there is the stock index.html file.

[attachment=45509]
What version of PHP are you running? I can see if no files are there at all it may error, which might not be showing up for you. Put some plugin files back in and see if they show up.
(2022-10-30, 10:47 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]What version of PHP are you running? I can see if no files are there at all it may error, which might not be showing up for you. Put some plugin files back in and see if they show up.

I'm using PHP 8.0. I added back some files and now it's showing up in the ACP. That wasn't happening last night though when I tried adding back some known good plugins. Not sure what I did to fix that Huh
index.html is not a plugin, it's normal that the plugin pages doesn't show anything.
Upload a plugin, show us the ftp window and the ACP