MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Multiple attachment/upload locations?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello -- does anyone know if it's possible, and practical, to somehow configure more than one upload directory location? I'm running out of storage on my existing server and the most efficient way to deal with this, financially, would be to buy a second VPS.

Can MyBB somehow beĀ configured to point to two or more separate upload directories, on different domains? I'm guessing not, but confirmation would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
hi, of course , I create custom plugin for some users that upload attachment to download server , mybb in one server and file storage in another server.
if you want I can create a plugin to upload attachments to one or multiple external server with features you want (non-free).
Oh interesting, okay, I wasn't aware of your plugin. I'm going to weigh my options with hosting and potentially get in touch.
(2022-11-02, 11:53 AM)mrdeltoid Wrote: [ -> ]Oh interesting, okay, I wasn't aware of your plugin. I'm going to weigh my options with hosting and potentially get in touch.
of course , because 99 percent of my works are exclusive and will not be sold publicly
if you need send message through Telegram or Discord I can send a website for example .