MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Email not being delivered
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Most of my members are either not getting emails from my site or they are bouncing back like this:

[attachment=45525]

I created a test account and I get the emails. I get subscribe notifications too. What am I missing here?

Thanks,
John
What email address are you sending from? If it's a new domain, it can take email providers a while to trust it, especially if it's started sending a lot of emails straight away.
(2022-11-03, 12:45 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]What email address are you sending from? If it's a new domain, it can take email providers a while to trust it, especially if it's started sending a lot of emails straight away.

[email protected]
Could be blacklisting the server for abuse reasons, is it only affecting certain mail providers? You said 'most', so this implies at least some members are receiving mail. (also, don't post plaintext email in public! ROT13 it at the very least, avoids it being indexed in search engines for spambots to harvest :p)

I would contact the hosting provider about it and see what they can do (or try to get an exception for your domain made on the affected mail providers via their support channels)... but then again, if you go the former route, it's EIG, their company name (Endurance International) referring both to customers having to put up with their garbage, and all other companies having to resisting from being bought by them XD
Try changing your PHP version back to 7.4
Works for me.