MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BBCode problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a problem. Not sure what has happened but look at the image.

[attachment=7459]
Have you installed any plugins that could affect that?

I like your site by the way, I live not too far from Alton Towers so I go there a fair bit.

EDIT
Seems you have another issue as well. I got this when making a reply.
Quote:Fatal error: Call to undefined function: update_thread_counters() in /home/fhlinux183/t/tussaudtimes.co.uk/user/htdocs/inc/datahandlers/post.php on line 780
Can you try re-uploading your inc/functions.php with a fresh copy from the 1.2.9 archive?

When you've done this your going to have to run a rebuild on your forum counters because new posts are not being counted.
I did use this but it didn't work so i got rid of it -
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=21529

I tried reuploading the functions.php but that didn't solve the problem
spikescot2005 Wrote:I tried reuploading the functions.php but that didn't solve the problem
Well I don't know about your first problem, but re-uploading functions.php was to fix the other issue (which is still present). Are you sure you uploaded the correct version of inc/functions.php because "update_thread_counters" is definitely a function in the 1.2.9 version.
Which plugins do you have activated?
MrDoom Wrote:
spikescot2005 Wrote:I tried reuploading the functions.php but that didn't solve the problem
Well I don't know about your first problem, but re-uploading functions.php was to fix the other issue (which is still present). Are you sure you uploaded the correct version of inc/functions.php because "update_thread_counters" is definitely a function in the 1.2.9 version.

Just downloaded a fresh copy and uploaded functions.php not sure if that fixed the other problem.
Yeah, it has.
I Just need to solve the other problem now any ideas
Well this seems to be your problem:
[attachment=7460]

Have you edited your "jscripts/editor.js" file at all?
WOW! Not that i now of so should i re-upload that file then.
Pages: 1 2