MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Favourite soccer team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone I would like to ask if it is possible to get a plugin made that will ask new registered members to type in their favourite team in a text box in the registration field, and if they don't put a favourite team name then the registration doesn't finish until they do, i would like to have access to the team editor so i can change the global colour of the team they type in, then once they have selected a team i would like the plugin to assign the team name to show under the reputation area like this FAV TEAM: Man United. Also i would like it if the fav team comes up in profile and that they can change the team name any time the want and unlimited times they can change the name.

Please let me know if you can possibly make a plugin like this.

Thank you.
ThePhantomDJ
PS I do need a max amount of text allowed, like 12 characters max.

My site is TFF.FUTBOL called The Football Factory
No plugin needed.

ACP > Configuration > Custom Profile Fields > Add New Profile Field

Enter the settings like this;

[Image: 4h6pbjv.png]

Users now have to enter this information when registering and can change it from their profile at any time.

[Image: f1egbcm.png]
Thank you Hazel, I followed all your instructions, the only thing i changed was i entered text box area, and it worked 100%.

Thank you.
ThePhantomDJ
Replace the Field Type "Select Box" with "Textbox" and put 12 to Maximum Length
(2022-11-08, 09:55 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Replace the Field Type "Select Box" with "Textbox" and put 12 to Maximum Length

Yes ThePhantomDJ, This will also work.