MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Clean up ACP after uninstalling plugin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have uninstalled a few plugins and remnants of them are still in the ACP (admin panel). I can't figure out how to get rid of that code. I've attached a few screenshots, so you can see what I'm talking about.

Where do I go to get rid of these deleted plugin remnants? I think they didn't have uninstall code, so it left stuff behind.[attachment=45543][attachment=45544]

ETA: OK, I figured out how to get rid of the duplicate lock settings. There were two in the database. Now I just need to know how to get rid of Arcade at the top of the ACP.

ETAA: Found it in Admin/modules. So now I know.
Did you just delete the plugins from FTP?
(2022-11-11, 06:34 AM)Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Did you just delete the plugins from FTP?

If the plugin gives the option to uninstall, I always do that first, but one of them had an sql error. That should have tipped me off to look in the database. After uninstalling those that I could, I did delete the plugins, but these remnants still remained. So I had to go into my actual database and clean them out of settings.  The ACP was a bit more difficult. I had to go into the files and look around in admin until I found the module file. From there I was able to clear out the arcade code.