MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login using users from Wordpress ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi... 
I was looking (searched in MyBB plugins) a king of integration with users from a Wordpress site.
I have a Wordpress site, and I would like that users from that Wordpress site use their credentials to access the forum. Is that possible? Or something similar so they don't have to register again?

thanks
I wrote a free simple plugin for wordpress ,that after user register on wordpress and login , account automatically add to mybb, but if you need custom plugin (non-free) I am at your service.

here you can download Mybbsync plugin
(2022-11-15, 04:34 PM)Mostafa.Shiraali Wrote: [ -> ]I wrote a free simple plugin for wordpress ,that after user register on wordpress and login , account automatically add to mybb, but if you need custom plugin (non-free) I am at your service.

here you can download Mybbsync plugin

thanks Mostafa, will check it. Blush
I am not sure how wordpress attach their passwords, but the last time i saw it was different from mybb, so it is not possible to use same passwords, since you make some code changes and table changes maybe for one of them or some type of bridge on new registered users, i was created one system for an user to integrate all users inside another script with some type of method i recommend to him and it is working flawless. However i was created a plugin for mybb to integrate both systems Smile
This one should still be working too: https://www.mybbaddons.com/board/thread-5974.html