MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Replacing top tool bar icons in post text editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guy's,

Any tips on how to replace the top tool bar icons with clean and sharp svg ones, should i just use the famfamfam.png and replace the images on it with svg, not sure what is the best way to do it?

[Image: PFMuxHZ.jpg]

Regards Peter
OK i am almost there but there is still one slight issues, even if i made the svg icons bigger they still display as very small so how can i make them bigger?

[Image: tP4hml1.jpg]
You could activate editor svg icons as follow:

Open theme template codebuttons

Search for:
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/plugins/undo.js?ver=1832"></script>

Add below:
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/icons/monocons.js?ver=1832"></script>

Search for:
format: "bbcode",

Add below:
icons: "monocons",

Save template and have a look Wink
(2022-11-21, 10:10 AM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]You could activate editor svg icons as follow:

Open theme template codebuttons

Search for:
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/plugins/undo.js?ver=1832"></script>

Add below:
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/icons/monocons.js?ver=1832"></script>

Search for:
format: "bbcode",

Add below:
icons: "monocons",

Save template and have a look Wink

Thank for the tips SvePu, i will  have a look at it and so far from what i have read i will have to use viewbox if i want to scale svg and the way they made the icons with grid positions that might get a little complicated to setup.

Regards Peter

I managed how to do it and you can get the files for dark and light theme here : https://community.mybb.com/thread-237012.html