MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Best way to embed an odysee video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guy's,

My board user's use Odysee video hoster a lot and they ask me if it could be possible to embed video in posts like youtube?

I did a test with allowing html with iframe and it work but i have read a bit and many said that this is a security issue so if anyone can tell me what kind of risk or trouble i can get by allowing html only in one sub forum?

Is it possible to allow html only for administrator?

I know there is a plugin but it doesn't support Odysee,Rumble and Bitchute and i don't know how hard it would be for me to make such an embed plugin.

Regards Peter
Do they provide embed HTML? If they do, you can just create a custom MyCode, that’s what they’re designed for, so you can safely use HTML for things like this.
(2022-11-20, 11:31 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Do they provide embed HTML? If they do, you can just create a custom MyCode, that’s what they’re designed for, so you can safely use HTML for things like this.

Hi Matt hope you are doing well and yes they provide embed HTML but i am not sure how to proceed with MyCode so i will do a search for this.

Regards Peter
In the forum MyCode  had many examples with video, image, streamer... etc

For example: 7 Custom MyCode
Video Example: MyCode Video Example
Video Example: MyCode For Streaming

Cool
(2022-11-20, 08:11 PM)DiegoPino Wrote: [ -> ]In the forum MyCode  had many examples with video, image, streamer... etc

For example: 7 Custom MyCode
Video Example: MyCode Video Example
Video Example: MyCode For Streaming

Cool

Thank Diego will have a look at it tonight.

Regards Peter
You are welcome peter to community