MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL ISSUES!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Keep on getting this screen on almost anything - new threads, etc

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

If you're a visitor of this website, please wait a few minutes and try again. If this problem persists, please contact the site owner.

If you are the site owner, please check the MyBB Documentation for help resolving common issues, or get technical help on the MyBB Community Forums.

anything I need to be doing?

www.apnrescue.co.uk
Please enable error logging and post the reported issue!
=> https://community.mybb.com/thread-233457.html
Where does the error get logged? I 'm a newbie to MyBB

Also, seems to be only creating new threads, not relying to them.....

(2022-11-24, 10:29 AM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]Please enable error logging and post the reported issue!
=> https://community.mybb.com/thread-233457.html

<error>
<dateline>1669294583</dateline>
<script></script>
<line>0</line>
<type>20</type>
<friendly_type>MyBB SQL Error</friendly_type>
<message>SQL Error: 1364 - Field 'inviteonlycheck' doesn't have a default value
Query:
INSERT
INTO mb_threads (fid,subject,prefix,icon,uid,username,dateline,lastpost,lastposter,lastposteruid,views,replies,visible,notes)
VALUES ('3','efvv',0,0,'1','apnrescue',1669294583,1669294583,'apnrescue','1',0,0,1,'')
</message>
<back_trace>#0  errorHandler->error() called at [/inc/db_mysqli.php:606]
#1  DB_MySQLi->error() called at [/inc/db_mysqli.php:342]
#2  DB_MySQLi->query() called at [/inc/db_mysqli.php:375]
#3  DB_MySQLi->write_query() called at [/inc/db_mysqli.php:839]
#4  DB_MySQLi->insert_query() called at [/inc/datahandlers/post.php:1579]
#5  PostDataHandler->insert_thread() called at [/newthread.php:438]
</back_trace>
</error>
You probably add a plugin which doesn't create the field how it must be done.
Use phpMyAdmin or any SQL client you have and allow inviteonlycheck to be nullable
Quote:SQL Error: 1364 - Field 'inviteonlycheck' doesn't have a default value
Here you go. This field is not a standard one in the table mybb_threads - it is certainly added by a plug-in without a default value.
You need to open a database administration (phpMyAdmin, adminer etc.) and alter this table to set a default value to the field 'inviteonlycheck'.
(I don't know the plugin or field)
I guess it needs to be set to something like "0" or NULL or false, depending on the data type of this filed.

Once done, the SQL should be fine.

[ETS]

PS.
What's the name of the plug-in?
Could be worth to inform the developer to get this sorted in a future version of the plug-in.
(2022-11-24, 02:58 PM)[ExiTuS] Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:SQL Error: 1364 - Field 'inviteonlycheck' doesn't have a default value
Here you go. This field is not a standard one in the table mybb_threads - it is certainly added by a plug-in without a default value.
You need to open a database administration (phpMyAdmin, adminer etc.) and alter this table to set a default value to the field 'inviteonlycheck'.
(I don't know the plugin or field)
I guess it needs to be set to something like "0" or NULL or false, depending on the data type of this filed.

Once done, the SQL should be fine.

[ETS]

PS.
What's the name of the plug-in?
Could be worth to inform the developer to get this sorted in a future version of the plug-in.

It was an invite plugging, I deactivated and uninstalled it - how do I delete that part so the threads work again?  I'm a newb - but can edit files etc on the server side etc....

please help - be brill if you can!

PMc

(2022-11-24, 02:46 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]You probably add a plugin which doesn't create the field how it must be done.
Use phpMyAdmin or any SQL client you have and allow inviteonlycheck to be nullable

Easiest way? any help would be great!!

Cheeers
If you have uninstalled the plugin, it didn't uninstall correctly (didn't suppress its addings).
You can delete the inviteonlycheck field in mb_threads, but as you didn't gave us info about the plugin, we can't help you a lot.
(2022-11-24, 10:55 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]....but as you didn't gave us info about the plugin, we can't help you a lot.

I guess that it's this one Huh