MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme export not including smilies change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guy's,

I have export my theme for the French version of my forum and i notice that the smilies change i have made are not include in the theme export, this was painful and tedious to replace close to 70 smilies one by one so is there a way i can copy file from the forum where the smilies are already setup?

Can i simply delete all and use the mass import function?

Regards Peter
It seems to me that the smilies configuration is in admin control panel, not in the theme templates.

If you export your database, it seems the settings will be copied.

You could also mass import then proceed with mass edit if you want to transfer bunch of images.

Could you share more details?
Yes, you would need to copy the database table up and upload the images, these aren't tied to the theme in any way.
(2022-11-27, 05:48 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, you would need to copy the database table up and upload the images, these aren't tied to the theme in any way.

Thank Matt that will be easier on my wrist since i suffer from RSI like so many game devs out there! By the way i have send you the address on my other forum via pm since after 2 hours scrutinizing all the settings in acp i still cannot identify what i need to change to make online status and thread views count work.

Regards Peter

(2022-11-27, 06:37 AM)SunYun Wrote: [ -> ]It seems to me that the smilies configuration is in admin control panel, not in the theme templates.

If you export your database, it seems the settings will be copied.

You could also mass import then proceed with mass edit if you want to transfer bunch of images.

Could you share more details?

Thank for your reply all is good now!

Regards peter

Well all is not good since mass import smilies don't seem to support svg smilies so is there a way to make mybb see svg smilies for mass import?

Did it manually since i didn't want to mess with the database and screw something!