MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Statistics require constant recount
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
No - the warnings you are seeing will be preventing shutdown functions from running. You will need to fix the errors you are seeing. When I say "errors" I mean error messages that are being displayed, the difference between an "error" and a "warning" in PHP won't make a difference here. If anything is showing in a grey error message at the top of the board, or in the error log, it will need to be fixed.
(2022-11-28, 06:37 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]No - the warnings you are seeing will be preventing shutdown functions from running. You will need to fix the errors you are seeing. When I say "errors" I mean error messages that are being displayed, the difference between an "error" and a "warning" in PHP won't make a difference here. If anything is showing in a grey error message at the top of the board, or in the error log, it will need to be fixed.

[REMOVED]

(2022-11-28, 06:37 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]No - the warnings you are seeing will be preventing shutdown functions from running. You will need to fix the errors you are seeing. When I say "errors" I mean error messages that are being displayed, the difference between an "error" and a "warning" in PHP won't make a difference here. If anything is showing in a grey error message at the top of the board, or in the error log, it will need to be fixed.

welp, I've fixed all the warnings, however the stats still aren't incrementing automatically

Yeah so like I said, all of these are fixed, just cleared cache (in the cache manager on mybb) and it does update but again it's still only temporary, could it be a caching issue?
still looking for possible fixes Smile
Are you sure they're all fixed? If you set them to display, and view a thread and reply, there's no errors displayed at all?
(2022-11-29, 11:34 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure they're all fixed? If you set them to display, and view a thread and reply, there's no errors displayed at all?

yep, none on any pages anymore
I think I replied to this in Discord, have them logged to the error log and to email, as they may be hidden by a redirect. This is the only thing that can really be causing this issue.
(2022-12-01, 09:04 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]I think I replied to this in Discord, have them logged to the error log and to email, as they may be hidden by a redirect. This is the only thing that can really be causing this issue.

alright I'll try it out, thanks Smile
Pages: 1 2