MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Since upgrade to 1.8.32, error messages sent by mail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since my last upgrade from 1.8.31 to 1.8.32, when visiting the forum, I receive many many emails (to admin email address) showing errors on files…
I have PHP 8.0.25 / MariaDB 10.3.34.

How can I disable these email notifications? I haven't found a setting about that, or the one I thought would disable didn't. Thanks.
ACP » Home » Board Settings » Server and Optimization Options
Change Error Logging Medium

But you can also correct the errors, which is a safer way
It's an almost abandoned forum so I don't care much…

This option was on "Neither", I guess it shouldn't send anything.

I switched to log errors instead, and apparently, no more emails. Weird that neither wasn't effective. Seems to be fixed by the way. Thanks Crazycat.
@knarf can you share the actual errors so others might know whether this is a common problem?

I'm seeing errors since updating to 1.8.32:
Type: 2
File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code (Line no. 60)
Back Trace: #0 /var/www/html/dv/inc/class_error.php(229): errorHandler->email_error(2, 'Undefined varia...', 'showthread.php(...', 60)
#1 /var/www/html/dv/inc/class_error.php(153): errorHandler->error(2, 'Undefined varia...', 'showthread.php(...', 60)
#2 /var/www/html/dv/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code(60): errorHandler->error_callback(2, 'Undefined varia...', '/var/www/html/d...', 60)
#3 /var/www/html/dv/showthread.php(1617): eval()