MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change Sprite forum icons to my own images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I installed a new theme last month I was able to search and find the instructions, but no matter what I try now I can't find it now that I've changed my theme again.  I know there are two places that need to be changed to remove the sprite images, but I can't remember the code that has to be removed or which template to remove it from.  I'm pretty sure it's global.css where I change the on and off icons, but I can't find that thread either.  Would anyone who does this stuff often mind linking the threads I need or providing the code?  This time I'll post in those threads so I can find them again if needed. 

I realize there are a lot of threads on this topic, but most of them are how to switch to the font awesome, which I don't want to do.

ETA I figured it out by comparing my old and new themes.  In case I need to find it again, I had to remove the "fa fa comments" line in the forumbit_depth2_forum template.