MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB_Board_not installed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is the message I get:

[Image: MyBB.jpg]

Your URL:
http://123ads.joolo.com

Usage information
Disk space usage:
Monthly traffic usage:
MySQL databases used: 1/10
MySQL users: 1/1

Registration date: 01/Sep/07 18:40:47 UTC

FTP connection information
Host: 123ads.joolo.com
Login: 123ads
That's not the MyBB installer, it seems to be some script from your webhost. (It is also installing MyBB 1.2.1 which is an old version).

The MyBB Installer can be downloaded here and will give you the latest version (1.2.9) of MyBB.

For more information, please refer to [Wiki: Installing] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
OK, I re installed all the 1.2.9 files, but still does not work.... I also got another host, and still does not work.
Mind being specific?

<House Impression>
Sorry, Can't read minds
</House>
Are you actually running the Installer after uploading the files?
Yes. and in the new host, I get this message:
Warning: require_once(./inc/init.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/adshozte/public_html/global.php on line 13

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './inc/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/adshozte/public_html/global.php on line 13
That means you haven't transfered all of the files completely. More specifically inc/init.php but I suspect there are others that are missing
If you need my FTP info for joolo and hozter please Request here, and I will be glad to PM you the info.
I don't need your PM info, I just need you to do what I implied in my above post, which is transfer all the files. More specifically inc/init.php
Pages: 1 2