MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin panel plugin error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,
im facing following problem when i try to access plugins in my board admin panel.

Quote:Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

after some search here on the board im still not sure what to do to fix this problem.Where and how to locate the plugin that coz this issue ?
Nothing has been changed recently on board and last time i cheked,while ago,all worked fine.

please help me

Thanks
By the wording of your post, not clear to me if you can access the ACP right now.  Just not the plugin page.  Regardless of that, still haven't got to the root of the problem.  For the exact error, need to look at your web server error log.  Through your web management panel or contacting your host.

Never had this problem, but think you can disable all plugins in the ..inc/settings.php temporarily by toggling the value to 1 in this line:

$settings['no_plugins'] = "0";

You'll still have to access your ACP - Configuration - General Configuration and turn on Disable All Plugins to save it.

Might be worth a try. Undecided
thank U,forgot on this totaly...

bpr