MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.8.32 support PHP 8.2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
MyBB 1.8.32 support PHP 8.2 or 8.1 or just 7.4?
Best Regards
There should mostly be full support for 8.1, but not 8.2.
I installed locally to develop the theme. I'm using PHP 8.2 and there were no problems.
There are no known issues related to PHP 8.2.

PHP Warnings related to PHP 8 compatibility may be occasionally logged (and fixed in regular maintenance releases), but it shouldn't affect the functionality.
I self-host, and the ONLY issue I have seen with that, has NOTHING to do with the forum itself. - That was a code intended to convert all the posts, ex. from phpBB to MyBB (I ended up not doing it, and just start over instead)
But MyBB itself - I have not seen anything - there MIGHT be something in my logs somewhere - that idk, however if there is any issues at all, it sure is not effecting how my forum works.
Although I do sometimes get E-Mails from Google Crawlers/Bots having to do with linking to something "Not found" on the forum, but that seems to happen after I deleted a post due to it being nothing but spam - so my guess there is Google likely indexed that post before I noticed it, then when they checked again, it was no longer there.