MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mydownload You do not have permission to access this page.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello, does anyone know how to solve the problem when adding a new file

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
    You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
    Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
    You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.
Where does the error show up? Is it when you are trying to add a download? Is the folder for the downloads read/writeable?
(2022-12-15, 08:06 PM)judel Wrote: [ -> ]Where does the error show up? Is it when you are trying to add a download? Is the folder for the downloads read/writeable?

Yes, when adding a new file
Is the folder for the downloads read/writeable? If it is and you're trying to submit a file from the mydownloads.php page, then make sure you gave yourself access to add submissions.

If everything checks out, then the problem is beyond what I can help with. It works fine on my forum, which is running the most recent version of mybb. Maybe it's a php version incompatibility. I use an older version, since I've learned that the newer versions tend to crash additions to my site. I don't think the developer supports this plugin anymore. Maybe someone else has an idea of what might help, but I know they will need to see your error log and a link to your forum before they can help.