MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick reply issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am having a problem with the quick reply box.. sometimes the page refreshes to show my quick reply post sometimes it doesn't? 

I am not sure if it's a theme problem or javascript.. I am using the latest MyBB.
Thanks.
It only refreshes the page if your reply will go to a new page or if there have been other replies since you started typing, otherwise it just injects the reply into the page without a refresh. Are you saying you submit a reply, and it neither refreshes nor injects the new post?
Sometimes it'll show the post sometimes it doesn't.
I have to refresh the page to see the post I made.
Can we have the URL and a test account to see the issue?
(2022-12-24, 07:02 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Can we have the URL and a test account to see the issue?

Messaged you mate.
Seems to be working fine for me, could be a browser extension maybe?
Saw the PM about it being the other theme... does seem to be an issue with it, it's embedding the posts in a weird location, see the doubled up buttons:

[attachment=45645]

Looks like there might be an unclosed tag or something in the postbit_classic template. The setting to switch between postbit styles doesn't work, so looks like they have the same template or something.
(2022-12-24, 08:15 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Saw the PM about it being the other theme... does seem to be an issue with it, it's embedding the posts in a weird location, see the doubled up buttons:

Looks like there might be an unclosed tag or something in the postbit_classic template. The setting to switch between postbit styles doesn't work, so looks like they have the same template or something.

I'm no good with coding etc, just theme edits Big Grin.
Could you help locate the problem if possible thanks.