MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Starting a forum and looking for partners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Long story short - I'm going to start working on a forum I've been planning for some time now and want to recruit 1 - 3 people that want to join in on it with me as a partnership. Its hard to manage everything that goes into a forum alone but a lot can be accomplished with a team.

I plan on financing everything and as partners you should have at least some skill you can bring to the table that would help take the workload off. Whether you're a developer, writer, designer, marketeer or well-connected around the internet I'd love to hear what you have to offer. Having a chill team to hangout with on Discord and design a online forum together should be fun! We'll look at it more as a hobby and not a business.

So far I've got hosting and domain secured. The idea I had was to setup a forum with discussions around crypto/blockchain and gaming. I think I've narrowed down a few good themes and plugins but would love to cooperate with a whoever joins the board to hear out other ideas. Remember, this fun project will be a team effort. 

I'm based out of the US so consider the time zone here. It'll be a lot easier if we can communicate around the same hours. 

Interested and want to talk more? Send me a PM on here!

loonyDev
if you need developer (None-free) , I am at your service. you can read here for my services and comments  of some mybb customers
Hello i am a devloper and also owner of Crackersbay  i maintain this website for 2 years i myself devloped this site.i have experience of 2 years to maintain website. I am interested in working with you.i would love to.i will maintain the website and devlop brought new features. Contact me at discord: electro#2546