MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can I fix this? in postbit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have installed the Thankyou like system for mybb https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=360

Now when I transfer to my default theme, it shows the number of likes in a certain post or thread. But when I transfer to my theme, it stops showing it. 

I think the problem is on postbit or somewhere near it, can someone help me out bery confused.  Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

After liking only the unlike button shows, no stats are shown as how many likes received or who liked the post.

[Image: 9af0e85fccac5d204867c2796ffecc4e.png]

Okay I examined the default postbit and added this to my theme

<div style="{$post['tyl_display']}" id="tyl_{$post['pid']}">{$post['thankyoulike_data']}</div>

{$post['input_editreason']}

Seems to add it to my theme now. Now time to change the colour to match the theme in thankyouandlike.css
when you change theme , you must add plugin variables to new theme, Since you just installed the plugin , after you change theme , reinstall plugin , this way plugin variables added to new selected theme
Okay Changed the thankyouandlike.css to my theme colour hex and finally fixed.

[Image: f623c686e73f8d7d9d30a6ea2c3662c8.png]

.tyllist{
	background-color: #242424;
	border-top: 0px dotted #ccc;
	border-bottom: 0px dotted #ccc;
	padding: 2px 5px;
}

.tyllist_classic{
	background-color: #242424;
	border-top: 0px dotted #ccc;
	border-bottom: 0px dotted #ccc;
	padding: 2px 5px;

(2022-12-26, 07:35 PM)Mostafa.Shiraali Wrote: [ -> ]when you change theme , you must add plugin variables to new theme, Since you just installed the plugin , after you change theme , reinstall plugin , this way plugin variables added to new selected theme

Thanks, I just missed that part and forgot where it was so got confused. Fixed now cheers  Sleepy Sleepy