MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ZycoTech - New Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone

With the help of a friend, I've redesigned the forum theme. The forum activity is also starting to increase slightly and I have much more planned for the forum.

Please review the new theme and give me suggestions to improve it. All criticisms are welcome.

I'll also be releasing all my future MyBB themes and plugins on that forum. I've scrapped my design forum, AveronStudio, and now I'll be putting all my efforts into ZycoTech.

You can access the site at: http://www.zycotech.com

Thanks for your time.

Regards
Kwek Ming Hong
Sweet but unless u are a member the mybb default appears can u post a screenshot?
King Damion Wrote:Sweet but unless u are a member the mybb default appears can u post a screenshot?

Is that so? Guests were able to view the theme previously. Right now, I'm logged out and I'm still able to see the theme perfectly.

Is it because of a certain similarity between the theme and the default MyBB Theme?
i think post a screen shot of it
i see the differences now kinda
Its working fine at my end.
Anyways, looks good.
Regards.
Thanks for the comments.

I have a question which I hope everyone can help to answer: Do you think a dark background would look nicer? I can't seem to figure that out even after switching between dark and light background a few times. I know people have different tastes so others might not necessarily like what I do, but it would be best if everyone could help me to decide on the background colour.

King Damion, I'll post a screenshot for the sake of those who are having problems viewing it soon.
Very nice and the font set it nicely chosen too. Suits the topic and I really like the site name Toungue
Jag100 Wrote:Very nice and the font set it nicely chosen too. Suits the topic and I really like the site name Toungue

Thanks, I spent a long time racking my brains for a good name since many names I'd have preferred were taken.
site doesnt work for me :/
The Jackal Wrote:site doesnt work for me :/

The site is currently down for reasons unknown to me. It might be just a temporary downtime of my host.
Pages: 1 2