MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Every time I install a mod....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That edit's any language files, I get this error:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dudeness/public_html/forums/inc/languages/english/index.lang.php:1) in /home/dudeness/public_html/forums/inc/functions.php on line 78

Any way to fix this?

Do I need to edit inc/functions.php on line 78? Because this is what it says:
	header("Content-type: text/html; charset={$lang->settings['charset']}");
For many people who don't understand PHP Warnings it's actually index.lang.php that's the problem.

The problem is that your using "notepad" or some other text editing program that adds an invisible space to the begging of the file. Just upload a fresh one and stop using notepad
Tikitiki Wrote:For many people who don't understand PHP Warnings it's actually index.lang.php that's the problem.

The problem is that your using "notepad" or some other text editing program that adds an invisible space to the begging of the file. Just upload a fresh one and stop using notepad

Ok, thank you! Smile And you wouldn't happen to know a text editor that doesn't add anything?
dudeness3 Wrote:Ok, thank you! Smile And you wouldn't happen to know a text editor that doesn't add anything?

I strongly recommend EditPlus. It is an excellent editor.
maatty Wrote:
dudeness3 Wrote:Ok, thank you! Smile And you wouldn't happen to know a text editor that doesn't add anything?

Thanks but no thanks, evaluation versions of programs aren't worth it. I'll just use HTML Kit.
I use NotePad++
maatty Wrote:

ehm

i strongly agree with you.
I recommend Crimson Editor
I personally use Dreamweaver myself
Notepadd++ for free Smile Dreamweaver if have 400 dollars US, or know what a torent is Wink
Pages: 1 2