MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Private message storage limit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone,

I hope this request is at the right place.

I have an issue regarding the private messages of one of my user, and i guess she is not the only one to experience that.

Currently she can't receive or send new PM because she reached her storage limit (100% of her limit space is utilized). However when she goes to her inbox, she have 0 message (she already erase everything to try to solve the issue). Trash bin is also at 0.

Where do you think the issue can be ?

I already raise the PM limit for this user but it's just a way to delay the problem. 

Thanks,
What about the other PM folders?  Sent, Drafts - and most importantly I guess - Trash Can.
I asked her again and it seems that everything is at 0, EXCEPT Sent messages (she has 7 pages). However she can't delete and she has no error message when she tries... I don't know where the problem can be and / or if i can access the messages on backend to delete myself.
A number doesn't sound right.  From my PM's on here - where I have no messages in the trash - it says this.  No messages in folder:

[Image: GLhUIru.png]
Deleting sent PM's works fine for me too.  This is on 1832 - or possibly 1833 - if they've run today's upgrade.

You can investigate via phpmyadmin if you have access.  There is no front end way to access PM's I know of.  You may have to get inventive and take control of her account so you can check yourself.  Doesn't add up to me, but don't know what you're running.