MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb style admin CP forum homepage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello guys, I have a doubt, I would like to know if it is possible to leave the initial page of my forum as the one of the Admin CP, only the login box, to then be directed to the forum if there is any plugin or it has to be codes, des thank you in advance

[Image: IOWU6Cn.png]
(2023-01-03, 04:00 PM)deijinha78 Wrote: [ -> ]hello guys, I have a doubt, I would like to know if it is possible to leave the initial page of my forum as the one of the Admin CP, only the login box, to then be directed to the forum if there is any plugin or it has to be codes, des thank you in advance
Activate "Force Users to Login" on ACP » Home » Board Settings » Login and Registration Options

[attachment=45676]
(2023-01-03, 04:20 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-01-03, 04:00 PM)deijinha78 Wrote: [ -> ]hello guys, I have a doubt, I would like to know if it is possible to leave the initial page of my forum as the one of the Admin CP, only the login box, to then be directed to the forum if there is any plugin or it has to be codes, des thank you in advance
Activate "Force Users to Login" on ACP » Home » Board Settings » Login and Registration Options

SvePu 
my forum looks like this, because up there at the top of the login error and down here the login letter is kind of erased, it was already forced

[Image: xSNhEtI.png]
[Imgur](https://imgur.com/xSNhEtI)