MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: want to buy a costum plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All

i want to get developed a costum plugin that can sort the hreads from creation time, and not last post.....maybe there is a plugin out there for it or some tweak, if somebody can do plz tell

and happy newyear

Best Regards
if you want I am at your service.
Telegram : @MostafaShiraali
Discord : MostafaShiraali#7754
Email :  [email protected]
Are you looking to sort threads in the threads list, or in the "new posts" search page?
You need to add / change sort orders it will takes you less than 5 minutes. No cost and it works fine, i had helped to many users to do that in the past.

But even so you can write it as a plugin, but it takes several pieces of code due you have to take on mind all relative parts to work with that i know because all users who i had helped in the past let me know the variants and we make all changes inside templates and core files to add it, but it was easy to do.
You can already change sort order at the bottom of the thread list, and in the settings for each forum there’s a “ Default Sort By” option. No plugin needed.