MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: invision to mybb converter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive done a search and cant find anything, ive just bought a site which runs on invision 2.2.0 and would like to convert it to...... mybb Smile

Are there any converters?

Cheers
Ive not been approved yet, would anyone be willing to convert this for me?
I hate to say it but this Merging system needs to be released. Just disable whats not complete yet.
We can't do that since there are small bugs being found in practically all conversions. So do you want a converter tomorrow that screws your forum up, or a converter in a few weeks / months that won't?

Anyway, people are still getting approved for the merge beta so if you really wanted to you could join that.
Snake Wrote:I hate to say it but this Merging system needs to be released. Just disable whats not complete yet.

Kind of hard to do when it's 1) Almost always extremely hard to reproduce and fix the complex bugs 2) I'm the only one programming it and fixing bugs
so at the minute there is no way to convert from invision to mybb other than this merge system?
True.