MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb tasks not working on this plugin?? Rss feed poster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am not sure why this is happening, but not a single rss post is made using this plugin. 

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=294

I installed the plugin, it was good, was working on my previous installation but now when I installed it back again, it stopped working and I don't understand why. I added the same config I was using before, the forum where the post be made has Guest Posting Enabled and is Public. Now why isn't the Rss posting anything. I even tried running the RSS post from task manager but still it doesn't work!  Huh Huh Very confused, no error showing in error log whatsoever!

Any help will be appreciated!

[Image: ebc8d16813795754475ccb5a59993f72.png]

Thanks!

I even disabled mybb captcha thinking maybe it was creating a problem but even that didn't solved my issue.
check task log, if task not worked , may because you do not have many visitor, mybb task work based on website visitor , you can load index of your forum with server cronjob to make sure all mybb task work
else if task work and you dont get feed , check your error log on server and check what error is in log.