MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problems with PHP8 -- tried a LOT of solutions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The first two are from outdated templates, global.php(961) is header, index.php(468) is index, those variables are still in the template but not defined so need to be removed.

The last one is strange as it's calling sys_getloadavg but it's failing, that probably needs to be checked for.
(2023-01-11, 03:15 PM)JMantis Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having similar issues with our forum. A few days ago my web host decided to end support for PHP 7.4 and I had to switch over to PHP 8.0. The forum is still functioning, I have disabled all plugins but I'm still receiving lot's of errors like this:

Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 34 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.26 (Linux)
Warning [2] Undefined variable $recentposts - Line: 17 - File: index.php(468) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.26 (Linux)
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type bool - Line: 2710 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.26 (Linux)

Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 34 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.26 (Linux)
Remove $unreadreports from theme header template.

Warning [2] Undefined variable $recentposts - Line: 17 - File: index.php(468) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.26 (Linux)
Remove $recentposts from theme index template.

Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type bool - Line: 2710 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.26 (Linux)
Your web server returns a server_load of Null(False) ... issue will fixed in next updates

EDIT: Ups missed Matt's earlier answer. Big Grin
Thanks both of you. Smile

I've reset the templates that were causing issues. I'm still getting a lot of errors but they don't seem to be related to templates so I'll just wait and hope a future update might fix them.
Pages: 1 2