MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My forum post view count is zero
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed that the views of my posts come up 0 but that is impossible. How do I solve the problem? I have tried disabling all plugins. Result? No change. I tried regenerating the cache and rebuilding the tables. Result? No change. Please help me solve the problem. I don't know how to solve it.

I noticed that there are two equal wordings. How do I permanently remove this plugin? Could it be the cause of my problem? It could also be Plugin Library. It won't let me remove them.
For settings, AdminCP / Configuration / Modify Settings
The default forum settings have no control to change them.
Scroll down to the settings group which contain no settings, then click options and delete the extra groups.

For the Post Views problem, it may be theme related, it may be something else. Does the problem occur with the default theme?
What are details of your server environment, i.e. versions of MyBB, PHP. Post a URL so someone can look.
At ACP > Configuration > Server and Optimization Options > Error Logging Medium, enable log and email errors, there will be an error being logged to the page causing this.
It seems to be working.
https://www.selleck87.it/index.php

If I visit as a guest, Click into a thread to view it, the count increases if I go back and refresh the page.
If I close the browser, then go back, the correct view count stays the same, and increments when I view it again.

Is the view count problem only with registered members?
Sounds like the same issue like here => https://community.mybb.com/thread-237358.html
Yes, they will all be the same issue. Any PHP errors or warnings logged will prevent shutdown queries from running, which can prevent views being counted among other things.
I solved it by editing the showthread.php file. I was going into paranoia
Glad you solved it, yes, this happened with me too, the problem was with your theme templates.