MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [PHP 8.0/8.1] Online/Offline Status and Last visit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Still no error log.

As for editing templates. When I edit something for my testing, I then restore the templates back to the original after testing is complete.
That change won’t do anything to set an error log, it will allow shutdown queries to run even if errors are set, which should mean the features start working again.

Quote: After this change, does the functionality start working again?
Okay, I thought you meant error log.

I checked. Online Status and Last Visit are now working properly.
Okay, so this directly proves there is an error being logged because that change removed the check for errors. I’m not sure why the initial changes aren’t showing the errors on the page, either the change wasn’t applied properly or something else is wrong with error reporting on your localhost . I would suggest setting up a test forum on a server that is correctly configured to log errors and is publicly accessible so it can be debugged.
In that case, it can be called a solution to the problem, or do we need to look for the exact cause?
Ideally you’d still find what the error actually is as something is still wrong to be causing it.
Hello :3

I guess I might have exactly the same error Undecided

I have already made the change in inc/functions.php, but the error remains:

<error>
<dateline>1671703611</dateline>
<script>member.php(2848) : eval()'d code</script>
<line>162</line>
<type>2</type>
<friendly_type>Warning</friendly_type>
<message>Undefined variable $memlastvisittime</message>
<back_trace>#0  errorHandler->error() called at [/inc/class_error.php:153]
#1  errorHandler->error_callback() called at [/member.php(2848) : eval()'d code:162]
#2  eval() called at [/member.php:2848]
</back_trace>
</error>
Do you have installed any member plugins ... by default there isn't a variable called "$memlastvisittime".
Pages: 1 2