MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can anybody make me a puk puk plugin? - Wheel of Fortune type plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I don't exactly remember which anime forum did I saw this plugin but it was called puk puk in the forum and the board was mybb for sure.

What the plugin does?
An anime character pops up in the screen named puk randomly and the character spins a wheel fortune game runs and when you win you get free credits, inbox space, upgrades or anything depending on luck, I don't know what to call it so I am naming it puk puk wheel of fortune plugin.

Is there any plugin similar to that?

Something like this just the background is a wheel of fortune (that circle behind the teddy be the whole of fortune)

[Image: mA5ROYb.gif]

Can anyone suggest a plugin or how can I make something similar to this>
if you want non-free custom plugin , I am at your service.
Telegram : @MostafaShiraali
Discord : MostafaShiraali#7754
(2023-01-08, 08:41 PM)Mostafa.Shiraali Wrote: [ -> ]if you want non-free custom plugin , I am at your service.
Telegram : @MostafaShiraali
Discord : MostafaShiraali#7754

The forum I saw has a free plugin modified. I don't think the owner has enough budget to get a custom plugin himself. Some lottery plugin but I cannot seem to find where to get it.