MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Alerts problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
when I insert the my alert plugin in the path to my site, the list of plugins becomes a blank page. How can I solve this problem? In this way it is impossible to activate it.
(2023-01-11, 03:30 PM)SELLECK87 Wrote: [ -> ]when I insert the my alert plugin in the path to my site, the list of plugins becomes a blank page. How can I solve this problem? In this way it is impossible to activate it.

what u have in the error.log?
Screenshot your inc/plugins folder, you have possibly uploaded the files incorrectly.
I solved the problem however unfortunately, when I activate the plugin, I notice that 'mark as read' does not work in the forum. When I refresh the page it returns the forum 'on' when it should be 'off'.
It will be the same issue we have resolved before with that, there will be an error being generated and you will need to find and fix it.
[Image: Whw9kCN.png]

here's the error. Do you know how I can fix it?
Any solutions to fix this problem? Is there any news?
go to cpanel hosting and change the php version , after refresh page
If I change the php version, don't I risk creating problems?
I'm not sure what version of MyAlerts you're running as it says there's a template being eval'd on line 815 but line 815 in the current build doesn't do that. Update the plugin and see if you still get the error.
Pages: 1 2