MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Marking forums as read doesn't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
They may still need further updates from the developers if they are still causing these errors on the latest version.

Can you also upload the copy of /inc/class_parser.php taken directly from your server? I still can't see why you're getting that error, unless you have some code adding plugin hooks incorrectly, maybe in another plugin somewhere.
[attachment=45715]

This is the file Smile
Ope, sorry, my bad, I asked for the wrong file - should have been /inc/class_plugins.php
Don't worry Smile here is the file you requested.
Thank you... your file is up to date so I can only assume that one of your plugins is adding hooks in a non-standard way which is causing this error.

I suppose, if you edit that file, on line 129, find:

if($hook['file'])

change to:

if(isset($hook['file']) && $hook['file'])

That should fix it. But it shouldn't be necessary to do this, I'd be curious to know what plugin is causing this.
I modified as you suggested but it works in part. In the sense that I clicked on the on forums and they went away. Then I wrote again but they remain. Could something still be missing?
If the other errors are unfixed then the problem will remain.
I would say that now the errors have decreased. I also tried disabling the two plugins but it still doesn't go.

[Image: F96OIUN.png][Image: 41J1pd5.png]

I may be wrong but I think the problem is Plugin Library [13]. By the way if I remove it from the plugin folder then the forum doesn't work.

I have not figured out at this point whether MentionMe and Alert are compatible for my version. Are there any good, working alternatives? Because I've seen some forums that have both and don't have my problem.
Pages: 1 2