MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Feeling sick doctor said maybe I have anxiety
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been feeling sick for past 2 days, don't know what got into me, but I don't have any fever, just that I feel weak.  Sad Sad

Also couldn't sleep for 2 days straight, whenever I try to sleep, I get nightmares and wakeup asap. Consulted with a doctor today, he said maybe I have anxiety, but I don't feel like I am worried about anything so where could this anxiety come from.  Sad 
Oh, so sorry to hear that! It is certainly challenging to stay sane in our fast-paced society, all of us have so much responsibility, stress to deal with etc. But as selfish as it sounds, you need to put your mental health first, it is for the best (for you and others).

Take some time off the day, go for a walk, try working out, meditation & find something that really helps you out.
Focus on having good sleep, hydration, and not skipping breakfast.

Things eventually turn out for the better, and I am sure it will be for you...

In terms of the last part... If you don't know where, the anxiety comes from, it is usually some past trauma that you can not even remember. For that, therapy will really help you & free you from the uncomfortable emotions.

Many greetings to you, hope that everything will get better soon!