MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Set custom size for image in Group Image?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was to set custom size for images in groups,

[Image: 0f2300f1a8d487b8ad85105f7dcb5b12.png]

For example, some userbars are 180 width x 80 height px which I have set in the postbit, and shows at 100% of the image size without breaking. But some images are 165 width x 75 height px which breaks in pixels when I upload and set in the group images. And if I set 165 x 75 px the 180x 80 userbar gets smaller and looks bad. 

Any idea to give custom height and width in the userbar images? If possible please helpe me out with this! Thankyou in advance!

For example one userbar is "1" is this size

[Image: abc6b2786ccec17f52e12d0a71663a35.png]

And the other userbar "2" is this size

[Image: da79debd7fc977b4f940608c34704afe.png]

The extra black you see is the extended of the second userbar which I want to fit without the image breaking or looking foiled in pixels.  Huh Huh But I don't know what to do to fix that!
First idea: make all userbars the same size
Second idea: edit the templates to use 100% width (you may have troubles with height)
Third idea: make all userbars the same size
Xrd idea: make all userbars the same size
(2023-01-16, 11:08 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]First idea: make all userbars the same size
Second idea: edit the templates to use 100% width (you may have troubles with height)
Third idea: make all userbars the same size
Xrd idea: make all userbars the same size

The problem is if they were png then I could have made them the same size, the problem for me is they are gif/mp4 so I am unable to do that atm.