MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I want to show offline members and online members on stats page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So basically by default only members who are online are shown in the mybb stats, I want mybb to show bellow that the members who are offline too.

In Short, 

Members Online : xyz,  xyz,  xyz,  xyz,  xyz,  xyz,  xyz,  xyz, 
google bing etc

Members Offline : xyz,  xyz,  xyz,  xyz,  xyz,  xyz,  xyz,  xyz, 

Like shown above how can I customize the footer like this?

I understood copying the online list I can create two divs but what should I put to show offline members?

Like {$onlinemembers} is there any offline members cat?
You'd need a plugin to query the users.
(2023-01-18, 11:56 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]You'd need a plugin to query the users.

You know any plugin to do that, I searched it - it was my first option.
Any one daso? Help me?

Any way to copy the who is online template and just reverse it and show who is offline bellow who is online
(2023-01-20, 11:27 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]Try this plugin => https://github.com/SvePu/MyBB-Memberlist-Online-Status

Did you made it personally because of my request? Thanks brother!  Blush Blush

(2023-01-20, 11:27 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]Try this plugin => https://github.com/SvePu/MyBB-Memberlist-Online-Status

Okay I installed it but where do I see the config ? I am confused?

Okay this plugin shows online offline status on memberlist.php but I want the offline members to show on the index stats page. I think you didn't understood what I meant. But anyway, thanks for trying <3
In case you have 10k members and only 4 of them are online ... you want to list all other 9996 members on index page?? ... This would be a big offline list! Wink
(2023-01-22, 08:36 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]In case you have 10k members and only 4 of them are online ... you want to list all other 9996 members on index page??

Yup something like that. Like for example if I have 10K members and 5K are online, what mybb stats does is shows first 50 and rest are hidden, when clicked on show full list it pops up the full list, just like that but with offline members, it will show members offline first 50 members by last login time or whatever is set and rest click here to view the full list. I have seen similar being done in mybb 1.6 forums back in 2017-18, but cannot seem to remember which forum I saw, so couldn't give anyone a visual example of it!
Here is something like this "Wer war online?" (Who was online?) on index stats.

Plugins for this:
(2023-01-22, 08:43 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]Here is something like this "Wer war online?" (Who was online?) on index stats.

Plugins for this:

Yea yea, bro you are an angel to me, no no a god to me. Finally you helped me out! I was receiving DMs saying I need to pay $120+ TO MAKE A custom plugin because none can do it for free. My god, finally, thankyou. Muuuaaahhhh! FOI - I'm a girl xo xo
Pages: 1 2