MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reply box missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I just installed a new theme to my board (MyBB Dark) and I have this issue. On either the new thread or reply screen, there is no reply box. See attached. How do I fix this?[attachment=45740]

Also a tiny thing, where would I change the color of the font/text in posts?

Thanks.
go to >>> admin panel>>> templates >>>Ungrouped Templates >>> and >>>codebuttons

<link rel="stylesheet" href="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/themes/{$theme['editortheme']}" type="text/css" media="all" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/jquery.sceditor.bbcode.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/bbcodes_sceditor.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/plugins/undo.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
var partialmode = {$mybb->settings['partialmode']},
opt_editor = {
	plugins: "undo",
	format: "bbcode",
	bbcodeTrim: false,
	style: "{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/styles/jquery.sceditor.{$theme['editortheme']}",
	rtl: {$lang->settings['rtl']},
	locale: "mybblang",
	width: "100%",
	enablePasteFiltering: true,
	autoUpdate: true,
	emoticonsEnabled: {$emoticons_enabled},
	emoticons: {
		// Emoticons to be included in the dropdown
		dropdown: {
			{$dropdownsmilies}
		},
		// Emoticons to be included in the more section
		more: {
			{$moresmilies}
		},
		// Emoticons that are not shown in the dropdown but will still be converted. Can be used for things like aliases
		hidden: {
			{$hiddensmilies}
		}
	},
	emoticonsCompat: true,
	toolbar: "{$basic1}{$align}{$font}{$size}{$color}{$removeformat}{$basic2}image,{$email}{$link}|video{$emoticon}|{$list}{$code}quote|maximize,source",
};
{$editor_language}
$(function() {
	$("#{$bind}").sceditor(opt_editor);

MyBBEditor = $("#{$bind}").sceditor("instance");
	{$sourcemode}
});
</script>
Thanks!