MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Focus Responsive: Attachment dropbox gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The box for uploading attachments by clicking or dropping files to a new reply or a new thread seems go be gone in the Focus Responsive Theme. All I am able to do presently is view my attachments. I tried reverting the templates that had been changed back to the original myBB templates, ie post_attachments, post_attachments_attachment and post_attachments_new, but the dropbox is still not visible. Help!
Do you have checked for updated templates?
FORUMURL/admin/index.php?module=style-templates&action=find_updated
No updated templates. Forum is up to date to latest myBB version. I believe this has been an issue for some versions back, but it looks like WallmyBB has stopped supporting his themes? I saw this comment on his forum which seems to be regarding some similar issue:

larry.dozier Wrote:Peter,

Are you going to continue development of your premium themes to work correctly with multi-attachment feature in newer versions of myBB?GoDark and OrangeFlat do not function with the new multi-attachment code in 1.8.30

Thanks for your attention.

Larry

'larry.dozier Wrote:Well, maybe nevermind. I'm not sure why aria-hidden=true for an important component like adding attachments.
(2023-01-27, 04:33 PM)amanda_2011 Wrote: [ -> ]No updated templates. Forum is up to date to latest myBB version. I believe this has been an issue for some versions back, but it looks like WallmyBB has stopped supporting his themes? I saw this comment on his forum which seems to be regarding some similar issue:

larry.dozier Wrote:Peter,

Are you going to continue development of your premium themes to work correctly with multi-attachment feature in newer versions of myBB?GoDark and OrangeFlat do not function with the new multi-attachment code in 1.8.30

Thanks for your attention.

Larry

'larry.dozier Wrote:Well, maybe nevermind. I'm not sure why aria-hidden=true for an important component like adding attachments.

Hi amanda_2011,
Kindly share the template, I will help you with the fix.
I no longer own the WallBB website and that's why you have not got any response.

Regards
Anupam
(2023-01-28, 03:56 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Hi amanda_2011,
I no longer own the WallBB website and that's why you have not got any response.

Regards
Anupam

Thanks! Will do.

Here's the code for the template post_attachments:
<br />
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
    <td class="thead"><strong>{$lang->attachments}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
    <td class="tcat smalltext">{$lang->attach_quota} {$lang->attach_usage} {$link_viewattachments}</td>
</tr>
{$newattach}
{$attachments}
</table>

Here's the code for the template post_attachments_new:
<tr>
<td class="trow1" style="white-space: nowrap"><strong><i class="fa fa-paperclip" aria-hidden="true"></i> {$lang->new_attachment}</strong></br>
<input type="file" name="attachments[]" size="30" class="fileupload" multiple="multiple" /></br>
{$attach_update_options} {$attach_add_options}</td>
</tr>
<tr style="display: none;">
    <td class="trow1" colspan="3">
        <div id="upload_bar" style="background: #0066A2; height: 5px; width: 0%;"></div>
        <div id="dropzone" style="padding: 50px 0; margin: 5px 10px 10px; cursor: pointer; border: 2px dashed #CCC; text-align: center;">
            <div style="pointer-events: none;"></div>
        </div>
    </td>
</tr>

And for post_attachments_attachment:
<tr id="attachment_{$attachment['aid']}">
<td class="trow1" style="white-space: wrap">{$attachment['icon']}<br/>
<span class="attachment_filename">{$attachment['filename']}</span> ({$attachment['size']})
<br/>{$attach_mod_options} {$attach_rem_options} {$postinsert}</td>
</tr>

Although, as I said earlier, I've reverted all these templates without the problem being solved, so could the problem lie elsewhere?
(2023-01-30, 02:53 PM)amanda_2011 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-01-28, 03:56 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Hi amanda_2011,

Regards
Anupam

Thanks! Will do.

Here's the code for the template post_attachments:
<br />
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
    <td class="thead"><strong>{$lang->attachments}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
    <td class="tcat smalltext">{$lang->attach_quota} {$lang->attach_usage} {$link_viewattachments}</td>
</tr>
{$newattach}
{$attachments}
</table>

Here's the code for the template post_attachments_new:
<tr>
<td class="trow1" style="white-space: nowrap"><strong><i class="fa fa-paperclip" aria-hidden="true"></i> {$lang->new_attachment}</strong></br>
<input type="file" name="attachments[]" size="30" class="fileupload" multiple="multiple" /></br>
{$attach_update_options} {$attach_add_options}</td>
</tr>
<tr style="display: none;">
    <td class="trow1" colspan="3">
        <div id="upload_bar" style="background: #0066A2; height: 5px; width: 0%;"></div>
        <div id="dropzone" style="padding: 50px 0; margin: 5px 10px 10px; cursor: pointer; border: 2px dashed #CCC; text-align: center;">
            <div style="pointer-events: none;"></div>
        </div>
    </td>
</tr>

And for post_attachments_attachment:
<tr id="attachment_{$attachment['aid']}">
<td class="trow1" style="white-space: wrap">{$attachment['icon']}<br/>
<span class="attachment_filename">{$attachment['filename']}</span> ({$attachment['size']})
<br/>{$attach_mod_options} {$attach_rem_options} {$postinsert}</td>
</tr>

Although, as I said earlier, I've reverted all these templates without the problem being solved, so could the problem lie elsewhere?

It is possible, will send you a message
It also could be a javascript issue...please check the browser dev tools. Wink
Well, we found the issue albeit we are a little wary of implementing the change until we know that it only affects the attachment dropzone and nothing else.

In navigation.css:
.toggle, [id^="drop"] {
    display: none;
}

needs to be changed to:
.toggle, [id^="drop"] {
    display: block;
}

WallBB or anyone else, do you know where this toggle function might have an impact other than the attachment dropzone?