MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Issues with theme select/plugins/and error message displaying
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When creating multiple themes, the theme-select option does not display within the footer of the forum. It is enabled in MyBB Settings and {$theme_select} is placed within the footer. Using the same skin there are no issues with selecting a different theme...

Additionally, the plug-in Discord Webhooks for MyBB is not working. The same process of installation was done on a different forum and there were no issues. I don't believe it's user error with the installation of the plug-in, but something else (MyBB Core issues in the FTP that I probably olive up, that is beyond me...

Lastly, in the screen-shots provided, I am getting this user error while opening up themes in the ACP.

I'm not sure how to tackle these issues or how to fix them, so any help you can give is appreciated! Thank you.

https://harkania-rpg.com/
This issue has been resolved.

Started by checking out the ACP. Noticed a missing the MyBB Master Style. Figured I'd attempt at readding it in the database copying sql data from another mybb install. After the master style was added back in everything went back to functioning properly.