MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to add a new template to template set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to add a new template to an existing template set from the template parts, I want to add a new html file under the example header, how can I do that?
https://prnt.sc/23DgtYl9lfo6
At the top of the page you're on, there is an Add Template button.
(2023-01-31, 11:43 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]At the top of the page you're on, there is an Add Template button.

there is no option to add to an existing template set, when a template is added, it throws it in the headerinclude template. I want to put it in the header part
You have to set a template name with template group prefix, e.g.: header_my_template_name
(2023-01-31, 12:40 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]Şablon grubu önekine sahip bir şablon adı ayarlamanız gerekir, örneğin: header_my_template_name

Biraz daha açar mısınız, kendi dilime çevirdiğimde tam olarak anlamadım.
If you want to add a new template into the header template group then your new templates name have to start with header_

Google translate Wrote:header şablon grubuna yeni bir şablon eklemek istiyorsanız, yeni şablonlarınızın adının header_ ile başlaması gerekir.
(2023-01-31, 06:12 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to add a new template into the header template group then your new templates name have to start with header_

Google translate Wrote:header şablon grubuna yeni bir şablon eklemek istiyorsanız, yeni şablonlarınızın adının header_ ile başlaması gerekir.

thank you, how did I not notice such an easy thing hahaha