MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to pull mybb topics from database
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am writing a code. It is necessary to pull the existing topics from the database. What is the database name of the existing topics?
My threads are not visible in the thread. I have another name in databas. Where are the threads stored?
threads are in mybb_threads, but it only contains definition of the threads.
The contents (posts) are in mybb_posts.
If you only want to catch thread titles, you have to call db table "threads" and column "subject".
(2023-01-31, 02:33 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]If you only want to catch thread titles, you have to call db table "threads" and column "subject".

What I want to do is make a new topic button on the main page and when clicked, open a pop-up page like in xenforo themes. and I want to pull my own topics from the database, but do you have any idea how I can do that?
Sorry, I haven't any connections to functions using by xenforo software. What should the popup window containing?
(2023-01-31, 08:39 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I haven't any connections to functions using by xenforo software. What should the popup window containing?

it needs to show all my existing threads i am trying to pull this info from phpmyadmin I don't have much coding knowledge so I'm trying to learn by myself
(2023-01-31, 07:33 PM)mehmet01 Wrote: [ -> ]What I want to do is make a new topic button on the main page and when clicked, open a pop-up page like in xenforo themes. and I want to pull my own topics from the database, but do you have any idea how I can do that?

I'm actually a member of a Xenforo community and the ONLY thing I can think of that you're talking about is the "Your Content" link under my user navigation.
[attachment=45762]

Its not a custom script that pulls information from the database, its actually a search function and MyBB has the exact same thing. You don't need to create a page/script for this, just use the built in search function.

You can add this basically anywhere:
<a href="search.php?action=finduserthreads&amp;uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">Your Topics</a>
When clicked it will search and display all of the current logged in users topics (threads).

Also can add this anywhere:
<a href="search.php?action=finduser&amp;uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">Your Content</a>
When clicked it will search and display all of the current logged in users content (threads and posts).
(2023-02-01, 01:31 PM)Taylor M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-01-31, 07:33 PM)mehmet01 Wrote: [ -> ]Yapmak istediğim şey, ana sayfada yeni bir konu düğmesi yapmak ve tıklandığında xenforo temalarındaki gibi bir açılır sayfa açmak. ve veritabanından kendi konularımı çekmek istiyorum, ancak bunu nasıl yapabileceğim hakkında bir fikriniz var mı?

Aslında bir Xenforo topluluğunun üyesiyim ve bahsettiğiniz hakkında düşünebildiğim TEK şey, kullanıcı navigasyonumun altındaki "İçeriğiniz" bağlantısı.

Veritabanından bilgi çeken özel bir komut dosyası değil, aslında bir arama işlevi ve MyBB de aynı şeye sahiptir. Bunun için bir sayfa / komut dosyası oluşturmanıza gerek yoktur, sadece yerleşik arama işlevini kullanın.

Bunu temel olarak herhangi bir yere ekleyebilirsiniz:
Tıklandığında, oturum açmış tüm mevcut kullanıcı konularını (konular) arayacak ve görüntüleyecektir.

Ayrıca bunu herhangi bir yere ekleyebilirsiniz:
Tıklandığında, mevcut oturum açmış kullanıcıların içeriğinin tümünü (diziler ve yayınlar) arayacak ve görüntüleyecektir.
<a href="search.php?action=finduserthreads&amp;uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">Your Topics</a>
<a href="search.php?action=finduser&amp;uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">Your Content</a>

I want it to show available topics on my site not user's topics is there a local search function for it

like in this photo
LightShot tarafından Ekran Görüntüsü (prnt.sc)
xenforon has this button in its default theme
(2023-02-01, 02:42 PM)mehmet01 Wrote: [ -> ]I want it to show available topics on my site not user's topics is there a local search function for it

like in this photo
I saw this in a XenForo demo forum, but the button doesn't list threads -- this are sub forums where user should select where to post a new thread in.
(2023-02-01, 03:00 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-02-01, 02:42 PM)mehmet01 Wrote: [ -> ]I want it to show available topics on my site not user's topics is there a local search function for it

like in this photo
I saw this in a XenForo demo forum, but the button doesn't list threads -- this are sub forums where user should select where to post a new thread in.

That's what I meant, but I guess I couldn't explain myself fully because I was translating. is there a way to do this