MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: When I create a new template, it does not appear on the main page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello, create a new template page and create a sample header_test2.
After I create this, I add my codes into it, my codes do not work, but when I add my codes to an existing template, what is the reason?
What do you mean by you add your codes into it? It’s not going to be using the new template anywhere unless you have a plugin to render the template and assign it to a variable.
(2023-01-31, 11:20 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by you add your codes into it? It’s not going to be using the new template anywhere unless you have a plugin to render the template and assign it to a variable.

Because I use translation, sometimes it translates badly, sorry, I will create a button on my home page, I want to add the codes of this button to the header_button part that I just created, but my code does not work when I add it to this template, but when I add it to an existing template, my code works

I don't have much coding knowledge, I'm progressing as I learn, I'm trying to design a new theme on mybb
What exactly does it mean to do it as a plugin? I can't find a source to improve myself for mybb. Do you have any suggestions?
What I mean is that the header_button template isn't going to be being used anywhere unless you have a plugin to render that template.
(2023-02-01, 11:49 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Demek istediğim, header_button şablonu, bu şablonu oluşturmak için bir eklentiniz olmadıkça hiçbir yerde kullanılmayacağıdır.
I solved my problem by playing on an existing plugin thanks